Targeted E-Commerce Marketing with Agent Technology is a platform and a support system for electronic commerce.Excellent cooperation with the Università degli Studi di Salerno has made the start of the research project “TEMA” be possible in 2003, in collaboration with the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science,
The Project “T.E.M.A.” – M.I.U.R.
The research project “T.E.M.A.” wants to make a solid contribution to the resolution of the problems of the “Web Advertising” and the world-commerce. The goal to be pursued is to respond in a timely manner to the needs of the client/navigator, capturing the attention through an appropriate advertising system.
The project “T.E.M.A.” gives response in theoretical and practical terms, defining a theoretical model and computational architecture that is able to produce advertising tools able to capture the customer attention, according to the definition of the profile of the client/browser.
State of the art
The objectives include all activities necessary and preliminary analysis of the system: the system analysis of e-commerce and web advertising currently available, the analysis of technology trends and involved in-depth study of the technology of soft-computing on which are based on. In particular, the results of this analysis can detect useful and functional elements needed to design the system model.
The activities related to the study of the State of the Art can be summarized as:
- Analysis / Testing Systems according to existing Agents and Multi-agent;
- Analysis / Testing Systems according to existing Hypermedia and Adaptive Control Fuzzy;
- Analysis / Testing Models of existing e-Commerce and Web Advertising;
Model Assessment and Development
Objectives of this step include all activities necessary for system modeling in order to identify and outline the complexity of the objects involved in the system, in terms of facilities, infrastructure, services and actors and their interconnections.
Particular attention will be paid to scientific and technological aspects that are at the basis of the models in order to identify solutions applicable to a wide spectrum of actual cases.
The activities related to the current task can be summarized as:
- Model Definitions User and Advertising;
- Adaptive Fuzzy Control and Activities;
- Fuzzy Control and Technological Infrastructure to agents.
Requirement analysis and preliminary design
- Identification of the use cases and involved actors;
- Identification and characterization of the external events that interact with the system;
- Definition of the scenarios that characterize the dynamic behavior of the system;
- Identification of existing constraints;
- Making of an outline of test plans for the final validation of the prototype .
This phase also allows to trace the conformity of the software architecture to the identified requirements.
The design activity will allow, therefore, the sizing of the prototype software, providing for:
- The definition of the software architecture for the target system;
- The breakdown of the Software structure into its main components, with the main features, and the representation of the main control flow and information between components, including user interfaces;
- The description of the function modules and the definition of the corresponding control and data flows;
- The description of the input and output system interfaces and the description of the interfaces between components;
- The description of the libraries, objects and other software modules;
- The definition of rules for software development (programming, test and documents production).
The activities of requirement analysis and design:
- Design of Prototype System;
- Detail Design and Coding;