In optical of expansion our R&D area, we select electronic engineers with demonstrated experience in the design of electronics system in avionic environment.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic / Automation / Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in electrical design in avionics environment;
- Normative knowledge DO-254 e DO-160;
- Good knowledge of electronics design (Altium, ORCAD);
- Good knowledge of english language written and speaked;
- Experience in design and development on FPGA (knowledge ol language VHDL e/o Verilog);
- Knowledge of avionics architectures (Federate, IMA, etc.);
- Experience in development of project related at control’s dispositive of electromechanical actuators (EMA)
Type of contract offered and retribution will are on line with the effective competence and experience maturated from the candidate.
The candidates interested are invited at send an CV updated in Word or PDF format, completed of the authorization at using yourself personal data(L. 196/2003).
The present announcement reguart at either sex, at sense of law 903/77 e 125/91, and persons of all age and all nationality, at sense of legislative decrees.