ItalSystem s.r.l. was founded in 1996 with the aim of providing support of excellence to Companies in IT systems implementation, thanks to an employees and consultants highly qualified team, skilled in using different environments and platforms.
Italsystem considers the decision of adopting the strict provisions of the UNI EN 9100: 2016 and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, in “Software design and development for Aerospace field, the most effective way to prove its skills and professionality.
It is strongly involved in civil and military avionic systems, supporting its clients in all software life cycle development phases : planning, design, coding, testing, V&V.
ENGINEERING & IT
ItalSystem sets out as Companies Solution Partner in aeronautic field, offering high-tech Services and Solutions in different engineering areas :
- Safety Critical Embedded System;
- Electronic System (HW/SW) Design & Development, Prototyping, Testing and Certification;
- Avionic Systems Qualification;
- Model Based Design Modeling, Development & Testing;
- Virtual flight simulation;
- Computer graphics;
- Technical Pubblications (S1000D);
- Web application;
ItalSystem offers several products for both SME and Enterprises support:
- MIND, a SOA platform for technical publication realization and management, according to S1000D Standard;
- SMART, a software tool designed for electrical network models conversion from SABER format different multi-system simulation tools;
- MIGRATE, a tool designed for Modelica models à C Code translation for embedded applications;
- ITALCOGE, a suitable accounting management tool for SMEs;
- ITALPORTAL, a web application for SMEs administration;
ItalSystem sets industry research as key element for guaranteeing a continuous improvement in know-how and technologies, with the aim of providing innovative products and services. Since 2001 collaborates with leading research centers and major European companies in aeronautic field, using knowledge and skills acquired in industrial products.
It is Core Partner in CleanSky 2 (H2020). Relevant R&D project participations are:
- AIRGREEN2 – (Core Partner of CleanSky 2), for new Regional Aircraft Platform
- SEASIDE – Smart Electro-expulsive System for SAT Aircrafts De-Icing
- DEVILS – Development of VHBR engines Innovative Lubrication System
- FASE-LAG – Fail-Safe Electro-mechanical actuation for Landing Gear
- SWING – Design & Realization of Electronic Control System (FECU) for FLAP Electromechanical Actuation System
- AMULET – Integrated electronics for actuator data and power management for Morphing Leading Edge activities
- SIGMA – Definition of an Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA2G) architectural model suitable for UAV Fly by Wire System
- ASTIB – Development of Advanced Systems Technologies and hardware/software for the flight simulator and Iron Bird ground demonstrators for regional aircraft (DAL B SW Qualification)
Functional Organization Chart
View AU Profile
Ing. Giovanni Perrotta
Giovanni Perrotta is the sole administrator of ItalSystem s.r.l.
He graduated in 1978 in Mechanical Engineering at the Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”, after a brief work experience in Eni on the Italo-Algerian gas pipeline located in Algeria, since 1980 Giovanni Perrotta has worked as consultant in the Information Systems area of Aeritalia S.p.A. (today Alenia Aermacchi S.p.A.) in several fields of application like Technical Data, Manufacturing and Supply.
In 1996 he founded the ItalSystem s.r.l. as the sole administrator of ItalSystem s.r.l.
During his career, adoption of new business development strategies allowed the ItalSystem s.r.l to be a member of the Finmeccanica supply chain (Alenia Aermacchi S.p.A, AgustaWestland S.p.A and WASS S.p.A.).
Since 2007 he has coordinated the ITSYSEMBD project about design, development, verification and validation of software for safety-critical embedded systems, in particular for Flight Control Computer, Mission Computer, Vehicle Management System, Aircraft & Mission Management System, Cockpit Display System, Health and Usage Management System.
Since 2011, Giovanni Perrotta has coordinated the ITSYS3DVS project about virtual simulation, dynamic model development, software and 3D graphics in order to support modeling systems used for aeronautical simulation (aircraft physics, cockpit animation, etc.).
The corresponding implementations range from onboard crew to on ground personnel training using Computer Based Training, Simulation Basic Trainer, Full Mission Simulator and Virtual Maintenance Training.
Experiences mentioned before are gained from the collaboration with the Department of Computer Science of the Università degli Studi di Salerno and with the Department of Aerospace Engineering of the Università degli Studi di Napoli about research projects in the field of Computer Graphics and System Verification.
As far as Research & Development regards, Giovanni Perrotta has always focused the attention to Aerospace and Information Technology projects, with a close cooperation with academic institutions and European research centers in the aerospace industry.
Thanks to his efforts and know-how, Giovanni Perrotta is LEAR for ItalSystem s.r.l of the “Airgreen 2” project within the European aviation research program “Clean Sky 2” (Joint Technology Initiative under Horizon 2020).
His choices have always guaranteed a continuous professional growth for his company and his employees.