ItalSystem s.r.l., a company operating in the market of technologically advanced systems and in the design and construction of embedded systems in the aeronautical market. Select, for the Avellino site, engineering graduates in the information sector (even without experience) to be included in research and industrial projects at national and European level.
– Degree in Electronic / Automation / Computer Engineering;
– Experience, even short, in the development of FW for MCU and / or DSP (C language);
– Basic knowledge of design techniques and simulation of analog and digital circuits;
– Good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
– Willingness to travel nationally or abroad.
– Even short experience in FPGA design and development (knowledge of VHDL and / or Verilog language);
– Knowledge of printed circuit design techniques (stackup definition, layout creation, construction documentation generation, pre-post layout simulation, conformal coating);
– Participation in research activities at universities and / or abroad.
The type of contract offered and the remuneration will be in line with the candidate’s actual skills and experience.
Place of work: Avellino
Interested candidates are invited to send an updated and detailed CV in word (.doc) or PDF format complete with the authorization to process their personal data (Law 196/2003) to the following address:
humanresources @ italsystemsrl .it