We are looking for electronic or IT engineers.
about two years in the development / test embedded safety critical SW.
The following characteristics will be considered as additional assets:
- the ability to analyze software requirements in order to produce a Software Design Description (SDD) according to the requirements in the SRS.
- the ability to produce a Software Design Description according to the preset standard about Hardware and software.
- the coding ability in the language Ada 95, both according to the requirements in the SRS and the design produced in SDD, in respect of the applicable standard, and all existing constraints both SW and HW.
- the ability to develop and implement the necessary tests to verify the SW, if necessary through MatLab / Simulink and the ability to produce a Software Test Description in respect of the standard.
- a basic knowledge of the life cycle SW and standards (e.g. RTCA / DO178B), in order to understand the steps, priorities and the steps set both by the development process and by the verification process.
It is required a very good knowledge of English.
- It requires knowledge of a design tool, based on the standard UML (preferably Real-time Studio).
- It requires knowledge of building and debugging tools for the Ada language 95
- It requires a basic knowledge of MathWorks tools (Matlab and Simulink).
- It requires a basic knowledge of Visual Basic.
- It requires a basic knowledge of a configuration tool (preferably PVCS).
Send Curriculum in PDF format to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject:REF Avionics Engineer.
Workplace: TORINO, VARESE, NAPOLI, AVELLINO