We are looking for a candidate specializing in avionics software division:
Activities: The applicant will collaborate with Design / Verification & Validation / Coding Team for embedded software in avionics equipments . The activities are performed according to RTCA / DO-178B for aircraft systems c/o international customer.
- Degree in Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming
- Capacity development with C / C ++, Assembler. ADA (preferential)
- Good knowledge of the main standard of development with particular reference to the methods of verification and validation of software product (preferential)
- Knowledge of standard for software design
- Flexibility and ability to work in team
It is also required a good knowledge (spoken and written) of English language.
The above requirements are essential for the selection of the recruitment.
It requires willingness to relocate.
Please send your CV (PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: REF Embedded Software Engineer
Workplace: TORINO, VARESE, NAPOLI, AVELLINO