ItalSystem s.r.l., a company operating in the aeronautical sector as a provider of Engineering and IT solutions, is looking for a graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering to be involved in the development of avionic models for training systems with a view to expanding its Virtual Simulation area.
- Ability to analyze in structured and complex environments
- Problem-solving orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deadlines
- Good knowledge of English (written / spoken)
- knowledge of 3D and 2D graphics (Ex: Open GL or similar);
- knowledge of the C # language;
- knowledge of the C ++ language;
The classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the experience gained.
Place of work: Varese, Turin;
Candidates are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae, authorizing the processing of the data contained therein, to the e-mail address:
specifying in the SUBJECT: “Virtual simulation” The searches are aimed at candidates of one and of the other sex pursuant to Law 903/77 and Law 125/91